[euroForth] Invitation sent to euroForth 2004 participants (Re: Welcome to the "euroForth" mailing list)

Janet Nelson jen at micross.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 16:13:32 CEST 2007

Hi Ulli,
I can provide you with the list of email addresses from last year and in
addition the list from my database which did not bounce on my last
mailing. Many of these are anonymous, which I found made it difficult to
send an inspiring "please come to the conference" message!
I don't think I'll be able to do this till  next week though. I collect
Nick from an airport tonight and take him to another for a trip to the
USA on Sunday!
 Kacper no longer works for us and therefore not currently in Forth. I
have his personal email which I will also find for you.
Mary Lou is Kiyoshi Yoneda's partner - if that is appropriate when one
is mostly in Japan and the other in Brazil! She is not a Forth programmer.
 best regards,
Janet.
P.S. We had another nice sauna on Sunday night before dinner, thank you!