[euroForth] Invitation sent to euroForth 2004 participants (Re: Welcome to the "euroForth" mailing list)

Ulrich Hoffmann uho at xlerb.de
Thu Sep 20 12:21:12 CEST 2007

Hi Klaus,
	I just sent out the invitation below to

thomas.kleiner at t-systems.com
hristophe.lavarenne at free.fr
fitzenmaier at mail.fask.uni-mainz.de
jpihlaja at cc.helsinki.fi
kiyoneda at mac.com
gzaretzke at send.de
f.zeyda at tees.ac.uk

There were no email addresse for Kacper Swiatlowski and
Mary Lou Rebelo....

> May I propose that we all receive a list of the list-members whenever
> you make a change to the list?
You can inspect the subscriber list at any time at

At the botton of this page you'll find the section
"euroForth Subscribers". Fill in your email address
and the password (your initial password came in
your subscription mail), then hit "Visit Subscriber List".

Janet, Federico and Anton, I'm looking forward to
getting your list of participants....

Regards,
		Ulli

The invitation text:
----
Dear euroForth participant of 2004,

at this year's euroForth conference at Dagstuhl Castle there was
consensus, that the euroForth community should be able to improve
its communication in order to make forthcoming euroForth conferences
(e.g. next year in Vienna) more popular.

Gesellschaft e.V., the
german Forth interest group, www.forth-ev.de) has been set up and
you - as former euroForth participant - are invited to join
this list. Please spread this information. Anyone else interested can
also join
on its own at http://lists.forth-ev.de/mailman/listinfo/euroforth

Regards,
       Ulrich Hoffmann

The standard mailman text follows:
----

Am Sep 20, 2007 um 11:15 AM schrieb Klaus Schleisiek:

> Thank you, Uli!
>
> This is the list of the 2004 participants. Janet, Federico and Anton
> should be able to contribute the 2003, 2005 and 2006 participants.
>
> May I propose that we all receive a list of the list-members whenever
> you make a change to the list?
>
> :)
>
> Klaus
[...]