[euroForth] Invitation sent to euroForth 2004 participants (Re: Welcome to the "euroForth" mailing list)

Kiyoshi YONEDA kiyoneda at mac.com
Thu Sep 20 16:37:37 CEST 2007

Hello Janet

On 2007.09. 20, at 23:13, Janet Nelson wrote:

> Mary Lou is Kiyoshi Yoneda's partner - if that is appropriate when
> one is mostly in Japan and the other in Brazil!

We came back from Spain last week to the corners of each.  Mary Lou's
web site has pictures
http://web.mac.com/mlrebelo/iWeb/Site/Spain-3.html
and others.

She published a book on her experiences in Belgium, in which she
describes EuroForth 2004 among other things.  It's in Portuguese.

Best regards

Kiyoshi