[Euroforth] Standards meeting agenda delay

Stephen Pelc stephen at vfxforth.com
Fri Aug 27 14:04:53 CEST 2021

The final agenda for the 2021 Standards meeting is delayed. We are travelling back and I will not have access until next week. However, at least the following items will be on the agenda.

1 Participants
==========

2 Review of Procedures
======================

3 Reports
=========
a) Chair
b) Editor
c) Technical
d) Treasurer

4 Election of officers
================
If you wish to stand, please put your name forward and include a second. I will not be standing for Chair again. I’ve done my time on standards since the 1990s. Enough is enough and I am under pressure to retire.

We have to elect (by secret ballot) a Chair, Editor, Technical Officer and a Treasurer. The last three have been held by Peter Knaggs, Gerald Wodni and Bernd Paysan. I propose them again for these posts.

4 Review of Proposals and Activities
====================================
Proposals
-------------

From forth-standard.org

5 Consideration of proposals + CfV votes

6) Workshops
Topic list to be defined at the meeting, perhaps to include …

Regards, Stephen

Stephen Pelc, stephen at vfxforth.com
tel: +44 (0)23 80 631441, +44 (0)7803 903612, +34 649 662 974
http://www.mpeforth.com - free VFX Forth downloads