[Euroforth] Euroforth will be online, paper deadlines moved

Anton Ertl anton at mips.complang.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Aug 26 16:08:20 CEST 2021

For those of you who have not heard, EuroForth 2021 will be an online
rather than in-person conference and you can read all about that and
register on

https://euro.theforth.net/

Because the conference will be online, there will be no printed
proceedings ahead of the conference.  You can still send me your paper
before the conference and I will put it online (to allow others to
study it for asking better questions at the conference), and the
deadline for that is September 5 (any time on Earth).  The deadline
for the proceedings proper is September 22 (any time on Earth).  You
find the call for papers with all these dates and submission
instructions at

http://www.euroforth.org/ef21/cfp.html

- anton