[Euroforth] EuroForth 2022

Ulrich Hoffmann uho at xlerb.de
Mon Aug 29 14:44:19 CEST 2022

Hi all,

I am about to prepare the agenda and schedule for our upcoming standard's meeting.

Below is an early draft 0.

Open questions:

- What would be the appropriate times of the day so that all can attend at a resonable local time? Previously we started ab 15:00 UTC which currently is 19:00 in central Europe (CEST), 07:00 PST California time, and 23:00 in Hong Kong or parts of Australia. Seems to be a good compromise. Any opinion?
- What do we do with Friday? Certainly we don't want to collide with the start of euroForth on Friday afternoon (Europe).
- Do you want to propose any specific workshop topics upfront?
- Besides the entries on forth-standard.org for proposals and CfVs, do you have any additional topics we need to discuss? (e.g. in Review of Procedures, Matters arising, Any other business)

Please let me know any comments you might have and any additions to the agenda as soon as possible, so I can include them in a more detailed agenda.

Best regards,
Ulli

----

# Forth Standard Committee Meeting Draft agenda
14-16 Sept 2022 15:00-19:30 UTC

Online - see chat.forth-standard.org,

## Agenda Draft 0 - 2022-08-29

## Participants

## Review of Procedures

## Reports

## Election/Confirmation of Officers

## Review of Proposals

## Workshop Topics

## Workshop Reports

## Consideration of proposals + CfV votes

## Matters arising

## Any other business

## Date of next meeting